DBDesigner 4 is a visual database design system that integrates database design, modeling, creation and maintenance into a single, seamless environment. It combines professional features and a clear and simple user interface to offer the most efficient way to handle your databases.more ...
Some simple examples similar to those that are frequently encountered by web developers, and how dataface can be used to acheive a solution. As a web services developer in the Faculty of Applied Sciences at Simon Fraser University, I am frequently getting requests to build websites that are manageable by the site owner. Most of these requests also specify certain types of content that must be stored on the website, and much of this content needs to be n-ary (i.e., there will be multiple instances of each type of content). Let me give you an example. Example 1: Website for Faculty of Widgetry The Faculty of Widgetry needs a website to publish information about its undergraduate programs. It is important for them to be able to publish admission requirements, and program overviews for each program. It is also important to have course outlines and timetables for each course. The Faculty of Widgetry has 12 undergraduate programs and over 100 courses offered.more ...
Open-source software (OSS) is computer software that is available in source code form: the source code and certain other rights normally reserved for copyright holders are provided under a software license that permits users to study, change, improve and at times also to distribute the software.
Open source software is very often developed in a public, collaborative manner. Open-source software is the most prominent example of open-source development and often compared to (technically defined) user-generated content or (legally defined) open content movements
The Database administrator working on any patron delinquent will not be aware of customer details. It will be ticket for these people working in DBAWork. Remote database administrator working from other site needs to connect to centralized whereabouts and work from this location workstation.
All the people employed in DBAWork are certified in their peculiar technologies. We have people certified in DB2, Oracle and MS-SQL. DBA's are certified on numerous levels of RDBMS products.
* Orange (software) — Open source data visualization and data mining for novice and experts, through visual programming or Python scripting. Extensions for bioinformatics and text mining.
* RapidMiner — data mining software written in Java, fully integrating Weka, featuring 350+ operators for preprocessing, machine learning, visualization, etc.
* Scriptella ETL — ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) and script execution tool. Supports integration with J2EE and Spring. Provides connectors to CSV, LDAP, XML, JDBC/ODBC and other data sources.
* Weka — data mining software written in Java featuring machine learning operators for classification, regression, and clustering.
* jHepWork — Java-based data analysis framework
* Konstanz Information Miner (KNIME)
* Environment for DeveLoping KDD-Applications Supported by Index-Structures (ELKI) - data mining software framework written in Java with a focus on clustering and outlier detection methods