MySQL DBA Fresher - closed Sr. MySQL DBA - closed Oracle DBA - closed Sr. Oracle DBA - closed IBM DB2 DBA - closed
Open-source software (OSS) is computer software that is available in source code form: the source code and certain other rights normally reserved for copyright holders are provided under a software license that permits users to study, change, improve and at times also to distribute the software.
Open source software is very often developed in a public, collaborative manner. Open-source software is the most prominent example of open-source development and often compared to (technically defined) user-generated content or (legally defined) open content movements
The Database administrator working on any patron delinquent will not be aware of customer details. It will be ticket for these people working in DBAWork. Remote database administrator working from other site needs to connect to centralized whereabouts and work from this location workstation.
All the people employed in DBAWork are certified in their peculiar technologies. We have people certified in DB2, Oracle and MS-SQL. DBA's are certified on numerous levels of RDBMS products.
* Database Backup - Don't forget to check the status of database backup
* Test Every Change - If you have created any object, check it out. Organization is dependent on you
* Monitor - Keep Eye on log files. System alarm should take seriously to avoid any mischiefs
* Plan Growth — You should keep making analysis of data to plan growth.
* Maintenance — Keep working on regular maintenance
* Index - Keep watch on corrupt and missing indexes
* Automate - Try to automate as activities as you can. It will make system performance better for long time.